Mental/Behavioral Health Services
An integrated approach to treating medical and
mental health issues.
Through an integrated care program Doctors Care mental health staff network with clinic and program health providers to offer a more effective, collaborative approach to comprehensive patient care. Doctors Care mental health services include:
· Mental health medication management.
· Counseling/therapy sessions for individuals, couples and families.
· Services available for Medicaid, BHI, CHP+, uninsured and self pay.
· Integrated model of health care combining a focus on medical and emotional health issues.
· Medication assistance available based on eligibility.
609 West Littleton Boulevard, Suite 100
Littleton, Colorado 80120
Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Appointments: (720) 458-6124
Fax: (720) 458-6177