Join Our Partner Network
The exceptional medical professionals who make it all possible.
Become a partner in our network of care.
Our network of physicians and mid-levels provide primary and specialty care for individuals who qualify for the Doctors Care Sliding-Fee-Scale Program in their own offices. If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of uninsured patients, you have come to the right place. Our providers proactively care for the uninsured at significantly-reduced fees and utilize Doctors Care to manage their own patient load of uninsured patients.
Who can join?
Primary care physicians, specialists and mid-levels in the South Metro Denver area may join the network.
Doctors Care is a non-profit organization operating for over 20 years with an extensive network of physicians, specialists, and hospitals serving the uninsured population of South Metro Denver. We believe that everyone should have a medical home and not have to use the emergency room for routine care.
- We screen patients to ensure they financially qualify for our program and set percentage payment rates based on that comprehensive screening. We reevaluate their financial situation every six months to ensure patients’ eligibility throughout their time on our program.
- There is no additional work for you and your staff. Doctors Care holds patients accountable to their payments and to showing up for their scheduled appointments.
- Doctors Care gives uninsured patients a medical home with a community primary care provider, which reduces their usage of the emergency room.
- Doctors Care is not free care. The uninsured learn how to use health care responsibly by paying affordable fees based on our sliding-fee scale.
- You can refer your current uninsured patients to the program to connect them to other specialists, labs, pharmacy and radiology services by providers who will see uninsured patients.
- Collaborations are already arranged with hospitals, labs, radiology and pharmacies that accept our patients.
- You determine how many patients you will manage, and we will never pressure you to take more.
- Mental health services are available for Doctors Care patients.